At Robbins’ Charter Coach, Inc., we pride ourselves on providing safe, affordable and reliable transportation service for the North East Florida and Southeast Georgia area. RCC has been providing charter services since 2003 and has created a standard of providing professional-quality, competitively priced trips for you, our customers.
As a family owned and operated business RCC was founded with the goal of providing the best experience and value to every customer. RCC’s staff will work around the clock to make sure your trip is perfect. Sit back, relax, and “we’ll take you there”. Our business is service and our customer’s satisfaction is paramount to us.
What makes us a safe and reliable motorcoach company?
Robbins Charter Coach is very proud to be a member of the following list of associations:
- We hold the necessary authority to safely operate our motorcoaches to the destinations that we serve.
- We carry liability insurance that meets and exceeds the legal requirements.
- Our drivers are in full compliance with all federal rules and regulations.
- We regularly inspect and adhere to a preventive maintenance schedule for every vehicle in our fleet.
- We possess the highest national safety rating possible.
- We are members of the United Motorcoach Association (UMA), the National Association of Motorcoach Operators (NAMO), and the Florida Motorcoach Association (FMA).
- Our company maintains the highest standard of intercity bus service and personal conduct as enforced by UMA’s Ethics Committee.
- We have ongoing training to renew qualifications, maintain knowledge and continuously update essential skills. Our drivers are professionals who do their utmost to provide the safest transportation possible. As qualified interstate drivers, they meet a multitude of rigorous federal standards. These including drug testing and background checks.
- Our drivers are limited by federal laws as to the number of hours that they may drive. These hours of service regulations are for your safety. Should your trip require more than the allowable time, we’ll make arrangements to have another driver ready to take over.
- We take pride in our safety records which has become a foundation for our reputation.
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive Pricing
- A Firm Commitment to On-Time Service
- Full Passenger Insurance
- DOT Certified Drivers
Cash. Cashier checks and Money orders. No personal checks
Business Office Hours (Day Hours)
MONDAY thru FRIDAY 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM | SATURDAY 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM | SUNDAY CLOSED
Robbins’ Charter Coach, Inc. | Post Office Box 117 | Yulee, Florida 32041
TEL: 904-225-2379 or 904-583-2826 | FAX: 904-225-2063
School Bus | Emergency Transportation | Specialty Transportation Support